Monday, May 17, 2021

1984 Donruss set

 1984 Donruss set: Before I get started, let me say that the Mattingly rookie is not in the scans, as I do not have one. I do not foresee me obtaining one anytime in the near future. (I'm a cheapskate and refuse to pay more than $10.00). Laugh if you will, but this method of holding out has always worked for me.








I'll have to go through my Diamond Kings dupes back home one day to see where I need to fill the error variations regarding Perez Steel.  Also noting that I do have the variations for 29 & 30, both numbered and un-numbered.





















































Yes, I still want two copies of #248 .












































































I have no memory of why I turned the Brian Giles #563 card backwards.










I have already placed the upgrade in the binder. 










Already placed the upgrade in binder.







The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment